Blame it on Daylight Savings Time, with our 4:49PM sunsets and bordering pitch blackness come 5:30. Or you can point the finger at all of the fall into winter displays at various stores, focused on dark browns, grays, and blacks. The combination of all of the above has me obsessed with all things bright and sparkly. If I’m wearing a black dress, you’d better believe I’m finding something bright to contrast. Here are some of my favorite sparkly things I’ve been eyeing. Good ideas to add to your Christmas “want” list, to maybe buy for a friend, or indulge in for yourself as well. If nothing else, to brighten up your day just a wee bit.
- This Marc Jacobs iPhone case just makes me smile, post Halloween. See, the candy doesn’t have to be completely gone after all.
- Small size meets essential function. Loving this Coach crossbody messenger, available in the hot color of the season.
- Preach it, Draper James. Snuggly enough, yet the shorter sleeves work for when you walk into a building already blasting the heat.
- Digging Fishs Eddy’s NYC Tap line. (But, let’s be real – I like almost everything they stock.)
- Who doesn’t like disco balls? Perfect addition to brighten up any office cube, thanks to ban.do.
- Cake. All day, erryday. Milly gets it.
- This Kate Spade Glitter Bug Wristlet caught my eye at their Magnolia collaboration launch. Stunning. This red is Holiday 2015 ready.